Thursday, September 20, 2012

MaKayla's Birthday Celebration

 Guess what....yesterday was MaKayla's 6th birthday!!! 
Yeah, Happy Birthday MaKayla!!!

Her teacher is such a sweet heart. She brought cupcakes to class to celebrate her special day. 

And I was thinking, what a perfect time to go to Chuckie Cheese...So last night we took MaKayla to Chuckie Cheese to celebrate her birthday. 



I loved how when she was concentrating on a game, she would stick her tongue out. As you can imagine, she spent most of the evening like this. I'm surprised her poor little tongue did not dry out!!! LOL 


Pizza - Check!  Coins - Check!  Tickets - Check!  Lots of fun - Double Check!!!



Hey look, the big kids got in on the fun too! 


I even put the camera down for a few minutes and played several games of Skeeball.  
I <3 Skeeball!!! Needless to say, everyone had a blast!  

Wonder what we will do next year!?!?

More pictures from this event can be viewed here: 
http://cgray.smugmug.com/Events/bday/Makayla6bday/25477894_ttGsgC




....and you thought I forgot... NOPE! You know I had to create a storyboard for this special day! 

Stay Blessed, 
Carmen 

You can also find me here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment