Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Story Boards

It's been a while since I have posted anything. I'm trying to get better. Things are just so crazy right. I'm praying for slower, more relaxed days. Hopefully I will see them soon. 

But enough about me... here is what I have been up to lately,
learning how to create story boards for my pictures. I'm thankful that its requires skills and software I already have so there was not much new to learn. I just had to do what I do and put a little creativeness into it.

Here we are so far. Nothing fancy. Just some plain boxed to get the ball rolling. I though the flowers would look great in this type of set up. I formatted this as a 8x10 so that when the time came it would be easy to fit into a frame. 

8x10 Storyboard

This is a 5X7 storyboard using some of Carmesha pictures that I had taken a few months back. I love the way it turned out. I can't wait to create another for senior pictures. I think this will make a great size for invites also. Can't wait to try it out. 
5x7 Storyboard

 Here is a Facebook (FB) Timeline Cover that I created for one of my best friends. I found the shape online here. Of course a few more are in the works. I was really against the Facebook Timeline when I first heard about it. I liked the way it was and I did not want them to change it. But when I found out that I could create my own cover, I was sold! It was less than 2 hours after I heard the news that I had created my new cover and changed over. The new timeline is growing on me and I just hope that they don't make any more changes for a while.

Facebook Time Line Cover

I have made other FB covers in the past but I didn't use the same technique that I used to create the storyboard like I did the one above. I wish I had. They would be so much easier to update. Oh well, You live and you learn.

Let me know what you think. Keep an eye out on FB for more. 


Stay Blessed, 
Carmen 



Find me Here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment