Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby Schmidenberg Baby Shower

Wow, when you think about it, 
Jamie and I have been
 Best Friends for 
over 25 years!!! 

We went to the same elementary school, the same middle school and graduated high school together. Wow, 25+ years! God has been really good to me and I am truly  blessed because there are at least 7 more awesome individuals that I can add to the list of people that I have been friends with for that long! 


So can you imagine my excitement when Jamie told me she was having her first child!!!!!???  



 Let's just say that I hit the roof with excitement. I can not even begin to tell you how happy I am for her and Kyle. They are going to make great parents. 


They are doing baby Kyle's room in turtles. 

Cute little Baby Bumb!!!



Gifts Galore!!! 

Baby Kyle is schedule to make his appearance in August. I can't wait to meet my new Nephew!!!  Congratulations once again, Jamie and Kyle! 


To see more photos from this event, Click here: 2012 Jamie and Kyle Baby shower


Stay Blessed, 
Carmen 


Find More Here: 



1 comment:

  1. Joyous to know about this party and hope you had great time. Couple of months ago, I arranged my sister’s birthday party at graceful event venue. Invited all her friends for this party and had excellent time at this party.

    ReplyDelete