Friday, May 11, 2012

My Angel

Growing up, as with most little girls I loved doll babies. 
For my birthday, Christmas and sometimes just because
my mom would buy me a Cabbage Patch Kid...Remember those!?!?
I LOVED THOSE DOLLS!!!
...and still do. They are the cutest things ever. 
I would sit for hours just combing their hair, dressing them up and playing house...
I remember thinking one day, when I get married and have children I want all girls,
(little did I know what I was asking for!!!) 
so that I could play with their hair and dress them up really pretty like my doll babies.

Well, my little girls prayers were answered.
God gave me a healthy baby girl. 
It took a few years before I could play in her hair. Unlike the doll babies in the stores, 
my real baby only came with peach fuss. 
I had to wait a few years before my hair order to be fully processed. 
But in the meantime, I was able to dress her up and play with her like
my doll babies. At times, she was a bit more...
umm...demanding than my doll babies but she was just as fun and lovable.


Last night, I was once again that little girl who loved to play with dolls. 
I found my favorite baby doll sitting in  her normal spot. 
Grabbed the brush, make-up and spend about an hour or so
just playing with my baby. After her hair and make-up was done, 
it was time for dress up. Grabbed a nice dress. Found a few accessories 
and .........Holy Mother of Venus.........

I  asked God for a baby doll...
but what he sent me was an angel!

ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!
PROUD MOTHER ON THE LOSE WITH HER 
HEAD IN THE CLOUDS AND 
FINGER ON THE SHUTTER BUTTON! 
BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR 
PICTURE OVERLOAD....





Find me on Facebook also...






No comments:

Post a Comment